You know getting together takes time and planning, but the rewards of those times are so meaningful in our lives. Spencer and Ashley were so wonderful thinking of all of us and inviting us to their company party. We were all so thrilled that Cory & Joanna let us share Gabe and his cute little personality for a few days also. The last time we went to Raging Waters was about 20 years ago. Saturday we had a nice spot with mature shade trees and plenty of water activity. I do believe we each found a slide that some of us weren't too fond of (except Chase and Coby) but we had so much fun. Mainly being together. We missed Cory and Joanna and we hope Joanna is getting rested up for the delivery of their new baby boy. Ashley posted some great pictures and I'll just add a couple that I took. I can't wait to see pics from Kiddie Kandids she took the kids to today. I remember when I was growing up, my favorite Aunt was Aunt Issie. She would always think of me and sometimes send me things on my birthdays. I think Ashley will be one of the cousins favorite Aunts because of her caring and charitable character traits. She is definitely creating memorable memories in all our lives. We love you Sis!
Monday, July 30, 2007
Day at Raging Waters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I lvoe that picture of Linzy. She has some of the silliest faces.
Post a Comment