Yea! I got into this today with little effort! The extra rest I took today must have done me well. We attended Stadium of Fire last night and got home at 2:00 AM! Grandpa and I were sure thankful to Coby for driving although as we were coming down Logan mainstreet by the Mall, Coby stared weaving all over the road and shook Grandpa up! We were so grateful nobody was in town at the insane hour on the streets and it shook Coby, too. So we changed drivers immediately and Grandpa got us home. Anyway, back to the concert. It was really good! The fireworks display was just like Disneyland! This is just my opinion, but I was a little disappointed with Brooks/Dunn! Their songs were of course, great, but they were not very personable with the audience and themselves. They just went from one song to the next with not much interaction. Of course, when we were to sing parts of their songs, maybe they didn't think we were very good. Oh well. I'm not going to let anyone on this blog know what time it is, but then again you'll already know by looking because I think it posts it auto! UG! I'll try putting the pictures on tonight. Maybe I will try just 1 unrelated picture anyway to see if I can do it.
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Stadium of Fire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have to tell you when Cory told me that you guys were going to the Stadium of Fire I got SOOOOO jealous! This is one of my very favorite things to do for the 4th. We went several times growing up, I went as a teenager with friends - and every time I have really good memories. Cory even took me to the Stadium of Fire the first weekend he told me he loved me.(ahhh....)
Anyway, I was jealous and made Cory promise me we'd go next year, no matter who was performing :)
Glad you had fun, and made it home safely.
Glad you made it home safely. You are as babd as us, staying up late blogging. It is so much fun to read your blog. Love you. Keep up the good work. IT get s easier every time.
Post a Comment