Coby couldn't wait until dad got home to bring his pickup home. Just his size don't you think! Dad got home yesterday from Mountain West Conference all week in Provo. It was good to have him back. He had a good week and saw a few from Rexburg there, too. All 3 of us pitched in and mowed the lawn, picked rasberries, and then Coby took us for a snowshack. Our rasberry bushes look like Jack's Beanstalk! I can hardly reach some of them. Well, love all of you and we'll try this post this week.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Coby's New Pickup
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I like the truck Coby. It is just your size. Your rassberries look great mom. I am really wanting a fresh rassberry shake about now.
Woo Hoo! Coby! What a stud! I remember how excited I was when my little red car was 'mine'! Both you and the truck look great! Thanks for the ride!
What a fun truck Coby - looks perfect for ya!
And those raspberry bushes make my mouth water....YUM! Gabe said he wanted to go to Grandma's house for berries :)
Love you all!
Joanna
Post a Comment