Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Another Tuesday!

Yes, the posting the other day wasn't very good at all. You kids all make it look so easy and when I go to do it, nother works! Oh well, another day in the life of your mom. I really need to finish cleaning and getting some things done today before I go into take dad's lunch and help him mow lawns after work. Some days just are better than others. The last 2 days dad has been transferring things and trying to get them to work on our new computer. I went in to Staples yesterday to just to buy a program for our I Mac and found out how far behind Utah is in getting top of the line technology! Oh well in 3-5 years maybe we'll have what the East now has and is doing. Better late than never, right! I'll post this and see what happens! Love, Mom

3 comments:

Chase said...

Oh, Tammy! You don't give yourself enough credit! Your kids have been blogging for months! While Chase was gone so much last summer, I seriously goofed around with the blog for hours. And don't worry about being eloquent or articulate - Joanna gets the cake for that one! Even as an English major I have a hard time expressing myself. I was 'trained' to write research papers - informative with no extras. And that's how I write. We all have our own voice - and that's a good thing. I am glad that you're posting again and happy to get an insight into your life and see photos of you and the fam - and all of those fun things you do with the grandkids. Just give it a little time and it will come. If you need anything else, let me know! I'm more than willing to help.
Love you!
Kori

Joanna said...

The more you post, the easier it will be - I promise. It still takes time, but I look at it as my way of keeping the commandments (aren't we supposed to be keeping journals, and doing our family history?!?!).

So keep posting, and keep showing us pictures - you'll catch on, I'm sure of it!

Love you!

Love, Joanna

P.S. When we asked Gabe what he wanted to do for the 4th of July he started going on and on about "Ashley", "Ganga", "Rampa", "Chase", "Oby", "Kori" - and telling us about how he already went to a parade with all of you. It was really cute. He did say he wanted to spend the 4th with you guys - and Cory said, "Nope - mom can't drive that far". So I guess I'm the bad guy. Hope your holiday is fun! We'll be missing you all.

Ashley Mullen said...

You are doing great mom. It is so fun to see you experimenting. IT was my turn to cook for dinner group today, so I jsut finished and though I would see what you have done. It looks great, and it will get easier the more you post. Joanna, maybe we can meet Cory one day, and take Gabe for a few days. We would love it. Let us know. We had so much fun.