Yesterday morning I had 30 minutes and because the blog didn't turn out like I wanted it to, I thought I would try again with the rest of the pictures put on and tell you more about our fun day. Two times I tried with the pics and words and editing! When I went to review, it was not there! Some days are just like that, normally I would be so upset, but I said to myself that it was okay and the spirit really helped me see things for what they really were. It's not a matter of life and death. Well the important thing was that the kids all had something to do Tuesday, parents were with their children, and we weren't home with the constant whining of when can we do this, fighting, and bickering. I thoroughly enjoyed the day with Ashley and her children. So after Ashley told me to put the pics larger on the blog site, I will attempt to do so. Thanks to each of you. We love you dearly!
Love,
Mom and Dad
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Another Try
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment