Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday

Okay! I hope you get the new pics I put on. Ashley stayed yesterday as she was not feeling well. The little ones did really well caring for Linzy while I did my visits and Logan mowed lawns with Coby all morning and with Grandpa after he got off work. While they were at the business mowing, the lady from Willow Mini Golf came over and asked Coby what he would charge to do the little golf course th ere. Anyway, she said she would like him to do it each week for her and she would pay $75 each week. It really pays to do a nice job for others are always watching. I was proud of Coby and his professionalism in talking with her. Ashley left with Linzy to go home this morning so we will bring the kids with us tomorrow. Hopefully we can take them miniature golfing tonight and the park here in Smithfielf this afternoon. Here is a pic of the watermelon eating contest on Tuesdaay for you to view, too. Love you!

1 comment:

Chase said...

These look great Tammy! I've had my fair share of posts that disappear and it is so frustrating. I'm glad it didn't discourage you from posting these. Looks like everyone had a great time!

Before you know it, you guys will have more lawns than you'll have time for! I know the ones you have keep you pretty busy. It is great to do a good job and get noticed, just don't over do it so it becomes a headache and a major stress. See ya soon.
Love ya