Sunday, July 01, 2007

This is a TEST!

I am just experimenting with my new computer so Kori and I just randomly selected a picture of one of dad's jobs. This was an awning in North Salt Lake this summer. Nice job, dad and Chase. Well I hope I get a comment.

3 comments:

Chase said...

Your blog is looking good! It will be fun to have you posting again now that you have a faster connection! Hope to see lots of photos and updates! Thanks for a great dinner last night. We had a lot of fun with you guys! Love you and see you soon!

Joanna said...

Here's a comment for ya :)

Who's that adoreable kid in the pictures? (No Chase - we didn't say wacky looking....)

I hope you guys are enjoying your new computer - we look forward to more posts from ya!

Ashley Mullen said...

Cute Chase. Tell Dad & Chase that the awning looks great.

And I love Gabes shoes.