Friday, July 06, 2007

Try Again

Here's another day. As hot as it has been, everyone here in our little neck of the woods has no energy. We were wondering if any of our other kids might feel the same way. Joanna has a good excuse, but I keep wondering what mine is. I was getting excited yesterday when I got on and posted until the words and the pics were all misarranged again. So I'm just going to keep trying until I get it right! As I said, the Stadium of Fire was excellent with Governor Huntman's band, Rocket Man that flew around the stadium and our ears nearyly exploding, the fly over of brothers that finally got their dream to come true of flying for this event together, seeing the troops gather and watching this program with us, etc. Here goes another try at the pics. Love all of you out there!

1 comment:

Chase said...

Mom, The blog looks great!!! Im glad you guys had fun.. Who is that sitting next to Coby? It doesnt look like Jessica.
Hope you have a good day,
Love you tons.