Well Coby turned 17! I can't believe how much he has grown this summer. Not only in height (some) but in character, too. Last night we met Chase and Kori for dinner with Coby for his birthday. He wanted to eat at Iggy's. They had their Piggy Ribs and said they were awesome. For his birthday, I couldn't resist this John Deere hat, but Coby only wears it when nobody is around! I thought it would keep the sun out of his eyes and keep the ladies at a full 2 face distance! Ha! Anyway, we'll see if he wears it water skiing on Friday.
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Coby's Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the hat. Happy Birthday Baby Brother!
Happy birthday Coby! I agree - you are certainly growing up. It's crazy for me to think that I have actually known you for more than 1/2 of your life now (9 years!) - and you just keep getting better and better.
we love you so much!
Love, Joanna (Cory and the boys)
Post a Comment