Okay kids, I have already done this once already with pics added and everything. I went to view my blog and didn't see a thing. So what does Mom do, but call her favorite daughter to ask for help. Thanks Ashley, I'm sure this will work now. Although I'm not explaining again how this whole project came to be. So enjoy the pics and then come see us and we'll sit and enjoy the product of our labors.
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Fire Pit Finished
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It looks great Mom. Spencer said he is sad we won't be around very often to enjoy it. The kids are excited to roast marshmallows.
Looks great! We look forward to seeing it next week. Love you.
Just in time for summer! I bet this will get used a lot - tell Coby he should bring dates/friends over for roasting. Love the stamped cement, it looks great! Now we need to see photos of Lady McQueen! Thanks for stopping by to show her off.
Love ya
Tammy--I have a special request. I seem to have misplaced my copy of your Wetzel Family homemade Ice Cream. I LOVE that recipe and need it by tomorrow, if possible. If you see this by tomorrow (Saturday, July 5) would you please e-mail it to me at prhien@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Hope you guys are having a great weekend with all the kids.
Love, Earlene
Hey, Tammie! I actually found the recipe this morning. Have a fun day!
Earlene
Wow! Very nice. We really need to make it to Smithfield more often....it's just that we live SO far away. I know, we're slackers. We'll see you this weekend though!
Post a Comment