Well we just had t o let you kids know, Dad and I ate our first cucumber out of our garden yesterday! It was 4 inches long and 1 1/2 inches in diameter. We won't have rasberries to pick and eat this week, but I do believe we'll be having cucumbers to pick when the kids come. Tomorrow we are finishing our firepit dad and I started, so we'll be roasting hotdogs and marshmellows, too. Grandma is way excited for this next week! Maybe it's the time off from work for a week and maybe it's all the kids being here. Probally it's both! Grandpa is looking at me rather oddly, but that's okay. These looks are normal anymore! Ha! I thought a little fishing trip up the canyon might be fun, too t hat week. I'll make sure Grandpa is taking his vitamins EVERYDAY! Love ya, Grandma Ellis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm WAAAAY jealous! cukes already??? We've had a really rough garden year---then wind and storms keep killing them! We lost our first cukes...then these 2nd plants are looking NOT good...and they are my favorite!!! Any hints for good cukes?
Also---guess there is another Archuletta fan out there...love your music.
Add Gabe to the list of people excited for this next week. He can't wait to come and play at Grandma Tammy's house!
The kids can't wait either.
I am excited for you Tammy! You'll have your hands full with all the kids there at once...but your arms will be full of little ones to cuddle with. How fun! Give Gabe a big hug for this grandma, too. :)
Have so much fun this weekend!
Love, Earlene
Post a Comment