Thursday, June 26, 2008

Coby Won't Help!

Okay family!  I finally took some pics of our little yard, pond, and our little garden spot.  Kim and I were waiting for our little farmer man to arrive so we could eat and I asked him because he spends so much time at night on the computer, if he would post some pics I took today.  I was truly excited because in my little garden in the corner of our farm (yard) I have 10 little 2 inch cucumbers coming on!  I thought this was a little early, but nevertheless, the blossoms are on and I watch those little fellas everyday!  I wanted to share them with everyone!  (Look at!) Ha!  

Well as I was showing Coby the pics, he alerted me my camera was dying.  He told me again to watch the battery icon as it was blinking (warning me).  Oh boy, When I have just a second to do something, something always dies on me! Ha!  Coby also alerted me that his time on the computer is doing his ALECKS program for Math, not the facebook, but that's not true!  I have still a good ear and eyes front, back, and on the sides, right kids!  So for now I'll post this and when I'm charged tonight, I'll finally put some pics on!  
Love ya ALL!

2 comments:

Ashley Mullen said...

That is funny. YOur blog looks good mom. I am proud of you. Great Job. Coby is too on facebook, casue last night at 11:30pm, I had t ocheck a couple of things and he started chating with me. I told him to get back to his homework. Ha Ha

Chase said...

Facebook is better than other websites he could be on.
Just thought I would throw in my tidbit,
Chase