Looks GREAT! You guys always do such nice things with your yards - it's really a talent.
And your garden looks fantastic too! I think next year I'm going to have Cory build me some garden boxes to plant in. We'll see - I say that every year :)
The yard looks great. We tore out the carpet last night and will put down the riser floor today, then get the floor laid tomorrow hopefully. I love the fire pit. Love you.
3 comments:
Looks GREAT! You guys always do such nice things with your yards - it's really a talent.
And your garden looks fantastic too! I think next year I'm going to have Cory build me some garden boxes to plant in. We'll see - I say that every year :)
Love you guys!
The yard looks great. We tore out the carpet last night and will put down the riser floor today, then get the floor laid tomorrow hopefully. I love the fire pit. Love you.
Is dad looking strong or just looking and wondering where is Coby?
Chase
Post a Comment