Sunday, July 20, 2008

Harding Reunion

While I'm doing so good at posting pics, I want to post just a couple of pics of the Harding Reunion that was held on the Snake River this weekend in Rupert. It was a hectic weekend again, as dad had an awning and screen doors to install. Pam and all her family was in charge this year and what a fantastic reunion it was! Thanks Pam and family! Friday night Butch and the girls cooked dutch oven chicken, beans, roast and potatoes for the evening meal. Everyone chipped in with condiments and other fixins. We were able to meet Mike (my first time) who is Krysta's husband and was introduced to the Sheriff of the P Ranch and we all joined in for a little Kareoke and dancing. Saturday we missed out on many of the water activities, but made it for lunch that Michelle stirred up with barbaque, salads, and chips. Aunt Judy and Gale joined in on the water slide with the kids and everyone. I'm hoping Denice will get pics to us as she took many and I didn't get my camera out on Saturday. Well, thanks to evereyone in the Pratt family for doing a wonderful and successful reunion. Love ya lots, Tammy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well for me its better to be more realistic.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Anonymous said...

that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.