Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Something you remember about me

WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER ABOUT ME? Okay, I'm going to try this as Joanna did, but I'm not sure if I'll do as well as she is. So since the time you have known me, please put something good/bad about something you remember about me over the years. 1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (You can play this even if we're just blog friends... something that you remember from the blog) 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see what memories people have of you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. Love always, Tammy

6 comments:

Ashley Mullen said...

I have a lot of memories with you of course, but I think the ones that stick out most are Womens conference every year, you always being there for me, you being at the hospital when I have my babies, and when you called me up after you found out we were having twins, and the first thing you said was, "You are going to need a bigger place." I love you and you are the best mom in the world. I couldn't have asked for a better mother and friend, and such a great example.

Joanna said...

I remember one of the first times I was out at the house - with my roommates - before Cory and I were even dating.

I remember it was time for family prayer and you and Kim were holding hands. I thought it was so sweet and I like to hold that picture in my mind of what I want Cory and I to be like when our kids are older.

Thanks for being a great mother-in-law - I'm pretty darn lucky to be a part of your family!

Ellis said...

I will always remember how much you want your family to be close and the time and effort you put into making that happen - all of the big August birthday celebrations, women's conference, Christmas, etc.

Sunday dinners when you always make a dinner worthy of Thanksgiving and then apologize for it not being very good meal. :) You always worrying whether I like this vegetable or that and that I'm not too warm or too cold when we're out at your house. Trying out new games, watching Extreme Home Makeover and Dancing with the Stars. Sitting out on the grass just chatting. You always want to take care of us and want the best for us.

I'll also always remember when we told you we were expecting - and you didn't really believe us!

I love the memory of last year at Christmas when you made all of those pj's and pillowcases for your grandkids and how excited and happy you were watching them open them and put them on. You always serve so many people - especially your family.

We love you and think you are a fabulous mother!

Ellis said...

Oh, and that one time I had a fake tattoo and you thought it was real - that was awesome. :)

cemarcano said...

I have lots of memories as well considering that I've known you my whole life! But I have to say the most memorable was when I lived under your roof for a few weeks while I was getting ready to go to Ricks. I remember going to clean that house with you...the RED carpet and the really messy kids that were quite the opposite of yours when it came to keeping their house clean or at least helping to clean up. I remember the yummy food you always made with fresh vegetables from your garden. I also remember playing with Coby (He was a baby then), and just having a good time with your family. I was also impressed with the family council meetings and family home evenings you held. I think Ashley was facing a punishment for something and even though she helped come up with the punishment during the meeting, she was still pretty upset about it (LOL). Things ran pretty smoothly and everyone was so productive even though it was the middle of the summer. I don't remember the TV being on very much if at all. Things weren't perfect, but now with the perspective of my own family and kids, I'm absolutely impressed with what a great job you and Kim did with your kids and how well you roll with the punches!!! I also love how your family has so much fun together - like the annual ski trips, etc. You really know how to have a good time.

PJ said...

Tammy: Just opened the blog site and you done a great job. I will get the picss posted as soon as I figure out how to do it. You have a great family and try always to do the right thing. I love you sis.
You have a wonderful heart sis and I am enjoying the piano each day as this was a blessing in disquise. You have a big heart and it shows in all you do. Keep up the great work. Love ya. Its great to have you as a sister and see all the things you have accomplished. Keep up the great work and keep spoiling those grandchildren. They are great!