Thursday, August 20, 2009

Coby's Mission Call

Coby told Kim and I on Sunday that his call would be here on Wednesday. Well I came home twice that afternoon to check the mail. The second time I went out, it was there! I text Coby and said it was here. He was at work and needed to clear with Devin if he could come home. Because Chase had been the first to speak for skyping first, his family got to see Coby open the call. The other kids were on speaker on the phones. While waiting for Chase to get home, Coby opened it and was trying to peek inside. . .what a kid! But because of his word to Chase. . .Coby waited till Chase called. It was exciting for our family to participate in this with Coby. Except Ashley, and she was swimming!!!!

2 comments:

Ellis said...

thanks for waiting for us and for letting us be the lucky ones to skype. It meant a lot. If we would have been within driving distance (ok. easy driving distance) we would have been there. No doubt about it. We love you and are so proud of you and the choices you are making. Love you little brother! :)

Ashley Mullen said...

I am so bummed we missed the call, but we are so excited for you, and know you will serve faithfully and be a great missionary. WE love you baby brother.