Monday, July 27, 2009

July 25 Activities

After the visitors center at Kennecott, we took everyone to dinner at Texas Rhodehouse and told Lincoln we would be eating Road Kill steak! He thought that would be gross! We had fun with the peanuts and the meal! Good Food for a great price! To end our day, we took everyone to This Is The Place. It closed just as we got there, but we able to see a little bit and rest before heading home. If we had been dressed properly, we could have attended Brigham's Ball which was just beginning, but we declined! Ha!

1 comment:

Ellis said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I haven't been to This is the Place since I was probably Lincoln's age. Need to go again. Wish we could have been there! I like how Lincoln is leaning into Coby leaning into Kayla. You guys are fun parents/grandparents!