Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Kim

Today was Dad's 56th birthday! He gets discounts now because he's as Senior Citizen! What a break, right! Today we went to watch Grandma Harding Ski Dive at Hinkley Airport in Ogden. She said she would do it again in a heart beat. Smooth landing and great sailing as they say. Present were Cammy and her family, Brandon and Laura and their 2 little girls, Bo and little Viola, Kim and I and Coby, Carol, their good friend, and Justin, friend of the Hoskin's. We went to the park afterwards for a little picnic and of course, blowing of 85 candles for Grandma. It was fun to see those that were there and we missed those of the family that couldn't be there. I will post pics next and I'm sure Brandon and Laura will have some for the blog on the Harding side. Tomorrow we will not be having any block meetings as for the Temple dedication @ 9 and 3. We will be attending the morning session with Coby and then post some of the pics for you then. Oh and tonight, Dad and I went into town, purchased some rental movies to watch, stopped at Kohl's and got dad some shorts and a top, purchased a smoothie, and came home. Happy Birthday Dad! Love you lots!

1 comment:

Ashley Mullen said...

Happy Birthday Dad. I quess getting older has it's benefits huh :)Love you!!!