Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bowling in January

Okay, yesterday I decided to try making some herb bread I found in LDS Living that sounded really good. Kim and Coby got home from the mountain and I had their dinner waiting except for the bread wasn't ready. So we went downstairs after eating and got the WII out as we were all feeling a little competitive, I think. Golf proved to be a failure for both boys, bowling sounded better. Coby doing better than Dad, but Dad getting the hang of it. The bread came out of the oven and Coby came upstairs to get a slice. He had his remote on and when it was his turn he said just for the heck of it, he would try it from the kitchen. Guess what! 2 STRIKES! Coby though it was pretty funny and Dad just shook his head!

4 comments:

Krysta said...

Hey Tammy! It was so good to hear from you! I can't believe how much Coby has grown up. Wow! I didn't realize you have had a blog for so long. It's such a great way to keep in touch. I'll have to check back and stay up to date. Take care! :)

Ashley Mullen said...

That is hilarious. Keep practicing Dad. The kids were mad the other night, casue I kept getting all strikes and spares, but I am paying for it today. My arm is so sore!!!

Joanna said...

It's funny because sometimes the funniest tricks can help your scores. Keep having fun!

Love, Joanna

Mark and Akeey Ellis said...

Your welcome....I love your blog too cutie pic.....we sure miss you guys