This year Coby went with Kim and I for the week of President's Day to teach Pinnacle. Coby had a great time (of course with all the silly little girls oohing and awwing over him!). Kim and I tried to instruct him on how important it was for him to be "professional| I probably had the hardest group I have ever had, but nevertheless, had a fair time. I finally ended up telling them that when they decided they wanted to get down to business and learn the art of skiing, I would let them ski with Coby on the last day for an hour or so! Coby was great with it all and took many of those that were a little more daring on Friday with him. Kim's group did Lightning Ridge on Friday and all enjoyed that, too. Anyway just some random shots.
Our groups from England this year!
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Pinnacle at Powder Mountain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We still are wishing we can go skiing at least once this year. Maybe nest year you will get an easier class. :)
Love you
Post a Comment