We didn't go up to the hill today because we were trying to dig ourselves out and everyone else, too. We received about 14 inches of snow on the flat and 2-3 foot drifts around last night. The guys left early this morning and didn't get back till later this afternoon. I made cinnamon rolls for them and hot chocolate and then over to Providence to do two places. Just more random shots and a trail I had to make to get to the trampoline to get the snow shoveled off there. Wish the kids were here to play with Grandma in the snow!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Snow Snow Snow and More Snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They would have had a blast! Love you
So have you been skiing a lot? I haven't seen you guys as much this winter, though I haven't been around as much! Let weirdo (Kim) know Jade misses skiing with him!
Post a Comment