Every year on Christmas Eve we open one gift from under the tree. It is always new pajamas. I don't know why, but I neglect to put names on the gifts and this year I forgot which gift was what. I thought the first one Coby opened was his pajamas and instead it was an {I Spy) quilt I made for the grandkids when they come to our home. Coby thought it was a nice snugly blanket (swaddling clothes) for him. Oops! We had to wrap that one back up. His was really the John Deere package and then the beenie that came with it was too small. Christmas Dad when Chase, Kori, and Genevieve came over we put it on the snowman we had made.
Friday, December 26, 2008
We're Back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the beenie Coby. Sounds like fun family fun.
Post a Comment