Just a few pics of the wedding this last weekend in Wendell. Had a wonderful time with the family and a session in the temple with Mom and Dad and Jeff and Diane.
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Jeff & Diane's Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Mom, you just need to change the color of your text on your blog
looks great...sorry we missed it!
Hey Tammy...I just found you from Julie's blog. It was fun looking at your posts of this summer. You can look us up if you want to, but I have it private. So you can e-mail me at nickymcrawford@yahoo.com, and I will invite you to view ours.
nicky
p.s. I love the picture of you and Kim (the b&w one).
Here at NetEnt, we now have developed probably the greatest versions of this basic casino table game round that can all be played 우리카지노 on-line
Post a Comment