Well it has been a while and you all of you know, we do things wrong when we don't keep up with things. I was trying to post some pics of the fair with Ashley & Spencer's family to the blog and it came up ERROR! Okay! Grandma does not have time to do this all again! A couple of the girls asked to come over this afternoon to go over some Personal Progress with them. I spent 1 1/2 hours with them discussing and marking scriptures. Coby was hungry, my roast was frozen so while it was cooking, I did baked potatoes, salad, and soup to tie him over. Grandpa fixed a mandaran orange cake for dessert! YUM! We indexed our 50 names and even listened to a book CD on tape (1 disk). Wow! That was a lot for this afternoon. So when I got on the computer to do pics on the blog. . . Boom! No pics today anyway and doesn't look like the week may be any better. I like it when the kids come for it seems I'm not trying to get so much done. Yesterday Ashley, Kori, and I went with Grandma Harding and Cammy and her girls to the General Relief Society meeting and had lunch at the Lion House. It was a nice day for me. I did feel bad as I hadn't realized Kori and Natalie hadn't even met before and we were just chatting, etc. Sorry Kori! Well it was nice Kori came with us. Joanna, we missed you, but our thoughts were with you. Grandma E called yesterday and asked us to fast for Merrilee and Molly and they are having some health problems. So I hope all might be well with them. Merrilee has thyroid/cholesteral problems and Molly has been bleeding for 8 months, but hasn't told anyone. Well I know you'll have them in your prayers. Coby also goes in Tuesday morning for another procedure. He is not looking forward to this at all. He is at a Stake Dance committee meeting as our stake hosts the Quad Stake Dance next month. That is something he is not looking forward to, either! What a sport though, to support the leaders in planning it. Also I guess t he guys had quite an afternoon at the golf course yeasterday before it started to really rain. Coby about crashed the golf cart and by the time Chase arrived, all he saw was dad and Coby trying to get it out of the bushes! Actually Chase, it was funnier listening to dad tell the story! I think Coby was embarrassed! Well we love you all.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Saturday was a lot of fun! It was good to get to know the Hoskin girls better and to spend some time with you as well! Thanks for a fun afternoon/night. Chase had a good time with Dad Ellis and Coby too. Crazy boys and their golf carts...
It sounds like you guys have been busy and having fun too. I bet the women's broadcast was wonderful. I had planned on going to a dinner our stake was putting on before the broadcast, but then Cory ended up having to work for the afternoon and didn't get home until 8:00...I was so frustrated that he had to work that I totally forgot I had plans, and I didn't make it. Oh well, I'll listen to it online soon hopefully.
And we'll keep everyone in our prayers for their health. We are lucky to have such a large support system with all of the family around to pray for us when we need it.
We love you guys!
Hi Tammy! Yes, I'm board the blog train too. Feel free to visit scottamyjensen.blogspot.com. You might need to send me your email first (a.m.jensen@hotmail.com). Then I'll add you to my invite list. Have a great day! Coby, be careful with those braces!!!
-Amy
Post a Comment