You know I love going in each day to see the posts you kids have made! It's like a stress reliever for me for some reason. I looked at the pictures of Gabe and his little friend, Noah, and I couldn't help think that this sad little guy needs to come visit Gabe more often. I am so grateful that our children are doing such an awesome job in raising their families. I guess it's good that we have all the digital gadgets and 'stuff' that we have today because we can see our grandchildren and their growth. I truly am grateful for the gospel and my testimony. Coby called me yesterday asking me about buying an IPod (IPhone) a friend of his was selling and if he could get it. I told him I truly appreciated him calling me and asking my opinion. I immediately felt the impression to ask him what his reasons were for wanting to buy it and then I asked him if he felt it was a need or a want. I tell you, I am grateful for my testimony of the Holy Ghost in my life! He didn't fly off the handle or any of the crazy things that could have come out of his mouth. He told me he totally understood my feelings and knew I was right. You know what! Yesterday I was truly grateful for technology today where he could call me and just talk at that moment. I thank you kids for the times I'm able to call and just ask Logan how his day was at school, or just to say hello. I really missed last Sunday talking to Gabe on the computer, but the visit we were able to have with everyone was much more meaningful to me. Well maybe we'll have some pics of the fair tonight to share as we are meeting Ashley and their family and Chase and Kori. Gabe you have a FUN day playing with Noah and watching Hunter sleep for right now. Joanna, keep taking pics at 11:30, I think they're awesome! Love you lots, Grandma Tammy
Friday, September 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, Mom, I have to say we have an awsome mother set a good example for us to follow in raising our kids. I lvoe you tons and am love it whn you call top talk or see how our day was. We had a blast at the fair with you guys. I am trying to talk Spencer into letting me go back and buy that cool mop. Love you.
Wish we had gotten to go to the fair with you guys. Maybe next year.
Love you!
Post a Comment