Thursday, October 12, 2006

Our Fun Filled Weekend With Gabe

We had such a fun time with Gabe last weekend. He is such a joy. As you can tell he loves Elmo. Proud Grandparents. We love this little guy. Grandma and Gabe relaxing while watching a movie. I can fly. Just call me SUPER GABE!!!! "Uh oh. It wasn't me I promise. It was Coby." My attempt to wink. Close enough for a 1 year old. Thanks Cory and Joanna for letting Gabe stay with us this weekend. We had a blast. He is such a sweet boy. Grandma, Grandpa, and Coby send our love. We would love to take him again anytime.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

I LOVE these photos - I need to get printed copies of them!

My favorite is the "Uh oh. It wasn't me I promise. It was Coby." What a funny picture!

Thanks again for watching him. We're glad you're so willing and so excited to spend time with him. We sure do love sharing his love with everyone else.

Love, Joanna

The Rhiens said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time! I love the pictures...especially the one of Tammy and Gabe watching TV (he looks so content all snuggled up against you) and the Uh-oh and Wink pictures. I am glad you go to watch him for the weekend. It is also fun to see that you guys have a blog now.

Love, Earlene and Scott

Ashley Mullen said...

He sure is expressive. I can tell he loves the camera. He is getting so big. They don't stay small for long.
We love you!

Anonymous said...

i Love the Pictures they are so funny
Coby