
Linzy is really starting to talk, so her and I had a little chat. She is very expressive.

Ashley brought the kids up for the day today, and Lexie got her hair chopped off. It is stacked in the back and looks absolutely adorable on her. She really likes it too.

Linzy making faces for Grandma.
4 comments:
I cannot belive how much she's changed since we saw her last! She is just adoreable - and I wish we were there to give hugs and kisses.
And Lexie's hair is so cute too! I love short styles on little girls!
As you can tell, the girls love their Grandma!
I forgot to mention that Lexie said her hair is like Grandma's now. Close enough anyway.
Cute cute cute! I thought the same thing Lexie did - you two have the same hair cut now! Tell Coby we need to see a post from him about school and the dutch oven dinner he did a couple of weeks ago.
Love you all
Chase and Kori
Post a Comment