As you can see we haven't posted for awhile now. It was sooooooooooo coooooooooold for sooooooooooo long and when Summer did arrive (July) seems like we have been hurrying to enjoy to warm weather! Grandpa and I did drive to Washington with Gabe and Hunter to bring back Logan and Lincoln with us for 6 weeks this summer. They have been busy 4 days a week (1\2 days) mowing lawns with Grandpa and another young man that is helping. They are such good little workers and very conscientous about doing a good job, especially little Lincoln! Grandpa also did a little bit of trading and got Grandma a 1974 VW Bug! Gabe said that we need to put black dots on her so she will be an official Lady Bug! Ashley, that's your assignment along with a name for our VW! Well so now I'm supposing you are wanting to see this 74 VW Bug, right? Let me finish with the other computer (I'm making a book!) and you can see for yourself and see what you think.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment