Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Crazy Idea

Ok after visiting Indiana with the kids, Chase for Kori's birthday published her blog into a book. Our children are so talented and gifted! After trying several different things I was trying and getting frustrated in the process with the outcome, I am trying again. I love Joanna's layout she puts on her blog, I absolutely loved Kori's book she made and decided that this would be the best way to journal and easiest for me to do right now. So I am going to take layouts I have done with some of the great ideas Joanna has given me and give this a try. I don't know about other 'older' mothers out there somewhere in cyberspace, but this stuff is time consuming for me! With my callings and opportunities I try to serve, I don't have time to facebook, let alone do all the blogging our kids are doing. So I decided to combine my journaling and blogging into one. So if you have suggestions to give me that will be really EASY and FAST for me, I'll take it! I know Joanna has tried giving me tips and they have been great, but it's like reading the scriptures. We can read those words, but until we read them over and over again to show our obedience in that principle, the light doesn't click until we keep pressing forward. Dumb analogy I know, but it makes sense to me! Ha!

No comments: