I really would be ungrateful if I didn't thank Kim for all he did for me this past week. I loved these flowers he and Coby brought home for me and the vivid colors reminded me of bright sunbeams! What a nice surprise it was for me. I love my children and their families for all the love and support we give each other. June was certainly a month full of surprises, but the blessing of it all was the love and support everyone has felt. I hope our extended family can feel our love and prayers for their families as well. We witnessed blessings and watchful care from a loving Heavenly Father. What can I say more about the Ellis family-Thanks Grandpa and Grandma--We love you!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Feelin like a Sunbeam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those flowers are beautiful. LOVE EM!!! By the way, Jen sent an email and said thank you for the plant. She said it really made her day. I will forward the email top you. Love you!!!
Post a Comment