Sunday, May 10, 2009

Project May

I need to post a picture of my California hot rod! Kim got my windows tinted this week for Mother's Day because the car is so HOT in the summer. I told Kim and Coby all I need now is shocks to lower and raise me when I want! Ha! Also the grass I had Kim take out last summer--we are finally getting around to fixing the wall. The greenhouse had some great prices for some shrubs to go around the fire pit so now we are finished purchasing for the next 10 years! We may be slow, but we are sure!

4 comments:

Davis Family said...

When can we come over for hot dogs and marshmellows. It looks like fun!!

Ashley Mullen said...

It looks great Mom, Dad, adn Coby. The wall looks really good too. Love ya

Heidi said...

I love your yard... the fire pit is awesome! I'd like to have one of those too some day!

Jamixstitch said...

Hi Tammy, I found your blog through Julie. Hope you don't mind. Your car looks nice. So does the fire pit and wall. Your yard always looks so nice. I promise we will finish our project this summer so you won't have to look at the mess any more. My blog is www.maggies-happy-family.blogspot.com Jami