This activity today was totally spontaneous and a lot of fun! Chase finally was able to locate a place where Sea Doos were available and we rented 2. We were waiting for the wind to subside and maybe Kori could ride, but she chose it safe! Bless her heart she let the boys play! They were pretty daring as actually the doo's were more fun with the white caps! After dad dumped me off and I swam with the fish, I chose to come in w ith Kori. The wind was blowing the propane out, so we decided to get something in Lakeside, but was abrumptly told the grill was off at 7:45! We then headed to Garden City! What a wait we had--it was Rasberry Days. Well needless to say, everyone was famished and at 9:30 we finally got our sandwiches! I thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon excursion, but worried about Coby's talk he was to give today. Enjoy the pics!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
BearLake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast. Wish we could have made it. Happy Birthday Coby
We had so much fun with you guys! Spontaneous trips are the best. Thanks for the fun day! Love you!
Looks like fun. Your blog looks great and I guess I need to get on more often and read. Love, Cammy
Post a Comment