I am not very good and this Blog Site! When does everyone have time to put these pics on? I'm probally not doing it right, but at least we're trying. Coby took the camera and is listing some pics we took in November and some last weekend. In November our stake put on the Desaderly Dr Deaverou starring Coby as the patient with a headache because of an arrow through his head! He had a lot of fun playing the part and it was fun to have Ashley and her family come up to see him and Chase and Kori came, too. It was a fun production as the Dr was trying to overtake the clinic in which Lotta Cash owned. During the practices Coby had to fill in many parts so he knew practically everyones.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Smithfield North Stake Melodrama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This was probably the best melodrama I've ever seen! It was laugh out loud funny and Coby did such a great job! We love you guys!
Kori and Chase
I agree, it was the best I have ever seen too, even the kids loved it. Good Job Coby!!
We love you.
Post a Comment